The Volunteer Leadership Training Academy (VOLT) is one of the programs at ASME that helps develop leadership skills among volunteers of the organizations. These leadership skills are transferable to the volunteers’ own job and is thus a benefit of membership in ASME.
Currently, VOLT supports the following activities:
- ECLIPSE Intership
- Leadership Technology Conference Advanced Leadership Forum
- VOLT Leadership Workshops
- VOBB (an online job posting on ASME.ORG)
- Support of the Nominating Committee to train incoming Society officers
Projects for the current fiscal year include:
- Individual Development Plan
- Membership Guidebook
- Emerging Leaders Program
For more information on VOLT and its programs click here.